We had a blast visiting with Mike & David from #colorvibe yesterday. Talk about a couple Renaissance men! They are all around great guys and kick butt at what they do! Thanks for the awesome day!
The next generation of stellar Webconnex customer support. Like father like son. The secret to success is to start them young.
“I love how easy it is to make these forms on your site!! It lets me focus on visuals instead of coding!! ;-)”
A quote from Susan with Hospice of Dayton. They have done a great job getting started with their test forms. Check this out for some inspiration: https://hospiceofdayton.webconnex.com/hospice5krunteams?mode=test
As much as we loathe emails, there is something we despise even more – paper. At Webconnex Headquarters, we avoid all things paper at all costs. On the rare occasion we actually need to mail or print something, it takes a CIA investigation to track down a stamp or the dusty box of printer paper. We are convinced the printer feels neglected, because when we actually need to print something, it will jam every sing time without fail.
Here are a few perks of having a paperless office.
1. Lower blood pressure. The less often we have to hear the beeping that indicates a paper jam, the better it is for our health and the health of those around us.
2. Less of a mess. Could you imagine if all of the emails in your inbox were printed and stacked around your office? If your office is flooded with paperwork, it’s time to throw away the filing cabinets and fire up DropBox!
3. Access anywhere. With cloud computing and digital communication, you can access your email and files from just about anywhere. No need to tote around one of those rolling briefcases loaded down with files.
4. “Back, back, back it up”. If your precious rolling briefcase were to be mistakenly left at the coffee shop or the piles of files in your office caught on fire, say sianorah to that information. Whereas if our office caught fire and our computers burnt to a crisp (knock on wood), all of our information would be backed up on our cloud computing software. We could easily access it from any other computer.
5. Saves money. If your printer is anything like ours, you probably waste just as much money on crinkled up paper that gets jammed in the printer as you do on the paper you actually printed on. Save some green by going green and get digital
Before joining the Webconnex customer support team last year, I never thought twice about the calls I made into customer support for various products or services. Now that I’m on the other side, I have noticed a drastic shift in my attitude towards every customer support representative I encounter. Our goal is for your interaction with our Webconnex customer support to be different than your typical interactions with customer support representatives.
With over 3,000 clients we are a team of two, that’s right, two customer support representatives. Yet we ensure you will be pleasantly surprised when you call, email or chat in; here are 4 reasons why.
1. We are real people… I know, shocking! But really; when you call into Webconnex the voice on the other end is an actual human-being who is authentic and quite possibly someone you would love to grab a cup of joe with on any given day.
2. We are willing to help you… I know this seems like a given, but as most of us have experienced great variations in the quality of customer support, we know this is not always the case. Not only do we want to help you, but we also are genuinely happy to patiently walk through your question or problem to ensure a resolution.
3. We have pretty sweet jobs…Thanks to our amazing team of Nerds, who have created incredibly user-friendly software; all of us in customer support are pretty happy because they make our jobs easy. Not only is it extremely rare for our phones to be ringing off the hook, but often we also get the joy and honor of hearing remarkable feedback from our clients about how thrilled they are with the software and our team.
4. We have the best clients… This is something we have no problem bragging about. The thousands of organizations and businesses we partner with are made up of incredible people doing incredible things, we feel privileged to work with each of you. This is why our customer support team so happy to assist you, with what may seem like the silliest of questions, to the ones that challenge us learn new things about our software every day.
The next time you call in, hop onto the chat or send an email, grab a cup of coffee, tea or heck grab a glass of wine. Let’s have fun while we work through your questions and hiccups you may run into along the way.
You asked. We answered! The much anticipated Campaign Foldering feature is here!!!
You can now hide, group and sort campaigns with folders!
Read below to see how simple we’ve made it to keep your events organized!
STEP 1: On the Campaigns screen, click Add Folder
STEP 2: Name your folder & click OK
STEP 3: Drag and Drop any desired campaigns into the space above the grey line to add a campaign to the folder
Repeat Step 1-3 to create multiple folders
Click on the Folder Name if you wish to hide or show the campaigns listed in that folder
Below is what it looks like with the campaigns hidden. These campaigns can still be active, they are just now better organized. You can reorder the folders by clicking and dragging the Folders in the order you prefer.
If you wish to Rename a folder, click Rename
If you wish to delete a folder, click Remove. This will NOT delete the campaigns in the folder. The Folder will be removed and the campaigns will be added back to the campaigns list as shown below.
If you have further questions, you can email email@example.com.
Choosing a blog platform can be a completely overwhelming and a daunting task. There are so many great platforms out there; it is hard to determine which is the best fit for you, your company and the purpose of your blog. We have found Tumblr to be the winner for Webconnex!
Tumbler seems to make blogging almost too easy! It is the perfect mix between a blog platform and a social media network. When posting to Tumblr, you are prompted to choose if your post will be text, photo, quote, link, chat, audio or video. This allows a blogger to not feel confined to producing lines and lines of blog content simply because that’s what you are ‘supposed to do’.
Rather, you can quickly upload a picture or a video to keep your audience up to date (like social media) on the happenings of you or your company, just as you would on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Instead of having to access each of your social networks to keep each of your audiences in the loop, Tumblr saves you oodles of time by integrating with social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Tumblr also allows users to share the blog content of other users; which allows your blog to potentially reach many more people than it would on any average blog platform. If you are creating blog content that the users of Tumblr like, then they can become advocates for your blog! Pretty sweet, right?!
We will be sharing a tool that will help you with on-site registration, donations or ticket sales. The best part is - Its compatible with our Webconnex products!
Last week, the Webconnex team made the move up a few floors in our downtown Sacramento building. Inevitably, this means more elevator time! As we have been moving our entire office, we have had plenty of time to contemplate some fun things to do in an elevator. Here some of the ideas we’ve come up with.
1. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for your friend. After a while let the doors close and say, “Hi Luke, how have you been?”… The look on people’s faces is absolutely priceless. Good luck keeping a straight face.
2. Organize a small flash mob… This takes a bit more planning but it is sure to get a great reaction!
3. Pretend to speak a foreign language… If you’re good at it, others may not catch on but if nothing else it will entertain you.
4. Call for a group hug… Crossing the boundaries of personal space will catch all riders off guard.
5. Hold the “Open” button when it is time to let it close… Folks will think you are confused and will be sure to correct you.
6. Stand facing towards other riders… Making an awkward situation even more awkward always provides a good laugh.
7. Highlight every button in the elevator and say, “It’s looks like a Christmas tree”… Your witty riders will catch on, that this is a reenactment of a scene, from the movie Elf.
8. Sprint out the door as if it’s a race… It will leave everyone in the elevator baffled, thinking, “What just happened?”
9. Lay down a twister mat and ask folks if they would like to join you in a game… No harm trying to bring out the kid in everyone, right?!
10. Move your Desk into the elevator and whenever someone walks in ask if they have an appointment… Enough said.
Join us in trying these out! Let us know how they go over.
Creating unique strings of alphanumeric codes has never been easier! With a few clicks you can generate codes with custom characters, lengths, counts and more!
Generator.My-Addr.com produces codes that can be instantly integrated into your Webconnex forms. Issue discount codes and invite codes in a snap! Don’t waste another minute manually creating long lists of unique codes. Click here to see how easy it is to start running promotions today!
We will be sharing about an effortless blogging platform that would work great for any business or organization. I’ll give you two guesses, but you’ll only need one…
Theme designed by Vision Launchers